Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The beginning

At first it was kind of difficult getting the blog started because it wouldn't let me make one. I feel that this is only going to get more difficult as I progress, but hopefully I can finish this. The first place we went to kind of gave us trouble in the beginning. When we got there one of the crew members became angry with us because we didn't order right away. We were trying to decide which item we were going to review. It took us about ten minutes, but he was still mad. The was no reason for him to be anyway because we were the only customers at the time. Even though the guy I think his name was Zac or something was sort of rude to us I won't let that get in the way of my review of the taste.  I believe that I made the first post right. I uploaded a picture of the combo that we chose and wrote a review on it. So all's well that ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment